Premium Diagnostics under leadership of world renowned young Scientists and expert Dr Muhammad Qasim, has established an international standers research departments at our main diagnostics centre G8 and our satellite lab at E7 sector Islamabad. The research laboratories are specially designed according two WHO guidelines to conducts research on highly infectious materials under safe and secure environment. We have state of the art facilities to research on local medical and clinical problems of Pakistan. We are already working closely with our international collaborators and local partners to design research and set up new testing practices. Further our staff are actively involved in the development of new testing practices, and attend conferences and meetings in their disciplines to encourage progression of technology in medical diagnostic science.
A dedicated research studies team work between the laboratory staff, and private organisations and universities wanting to develop clinical studies to test the benefits of various treatment options or discover new links between various stimuli on patients. Currently we are working on following projects
- Pakistan Human Genome Variome Projects
- DEVELOPMENT of EILISA KIT for COVID19
- University of Otago , Dunedin, New Zealand
- University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
- Ngati Porou Hauora, Gisborne, New Zealand
- Ajou University School of Medicine, Suwon, South Korea
- Gachon University, Songnam, South Korea
- Korea University Hospital, Seoul , South Korea
- Konkuk University, Stem Cell and Regenerative Institute, Seoul South Korea
- The University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- RESPIRE UK.
- The University of Toronto Canada.